Top.Host Guarantees

All Top.Host hosting plans are accompanied with a series of guarantees that aim to satisfy our customers and to strengthen the feeling of security while using our services.

90 Days Money Back Guarantee

If you are not satisfied with our services, we provide you the opportunity to take back 100% of your money on all Web Hosting plans, within the first 90 days since the purchase. See the Terms of Use.

Network Uptime Guarantee

Top.Host guarantees 100% network uptime, ensuring the highest degree of security against interruption of network operation in its data centers and faster data transfer. With Top.Host you can rest assured that the network on the data centers where your website is hosted, will never experience any downtime! See more on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) of Top.Host.

Database και Webserver Uptime Guarantee

Top.Host guarantees that your site will be constantly available to your customers. Your site's uptime guarantee of 99.9% means that the likelihood of your website not being up and completely available to users, is limited to just 0.1%. Top.Host's well-trained 3rd level support team monitors websites and takes preventive actions, protecting them from any malfunctions in the network, hardware, operating system and functionality, ensuring maximum performance and availability.

In the rare case of exceeding this limit, beyond the immediate actions of the support team for restoring the functioning of your site, we ensure a proportional refund for the period of unavailability. See details in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).

Facility Infrastructure Guarantee

Top.Host guarantees the secure operation of technological equipment in relation to the environment and the security of infrastructure against any emergencies. See details in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).

Guaranteed security for your transactions

The security of transactions at Top.Host has the certification of Digicert!
The website of Top.Host passes daily a series of strict security audits, ensuring 100% guaranteed security of all transactions carried out on all pages.

Satisfaction Guarantee

We guarantee to meet your specific requirements and that provide reliable Web Hosting, Extreme Support and professional services! In case we do not keep our promise you can terminate your plan and we will refund your money for the time you have not used! Please read the Terms of Use.

Thousands of smiles

The best guarantee of trust are our customers! Thousands of businesses, independent users and webmasters choose the services of Top.Host! The number of customers is growing every day!

Choose a hosting plan from Top.Host today!